Whit so many options to choose from, it is very hard to pick the right hosting company. When choosing a offshore web hosting service company, it is important to consider these factors:
- Cost & Features: always compare hosting plans with same features at different companies. You might get a better hosting option at lower price.
- Uptime & Performance: you can’t have information on uptime and server performance, because this requires previous testing and monitoring. However there are hosting review sites, just like ours, that already performed these tests and have records on uptime and website performance of different hosting providers.
- Ease of Use: if you are new to hosting, probably you don’t want to spend a lot of time learning how to manually install WordPress or how to configure an email account using endless steps. Choose a hosting that is easy to use and have tutorials and guides on how to get started with their hosting account.
- Customer Support: you can test the customer support by contacting a hosting company before you purchase any service from them. Don’t waste your time with hosting firms that don’t have a phone number or support email listed on their website.
- Hosting Reviews: always read opinion, reviews and feedback about the hosting company you are going to sing up with. Do not rely only on one source; use multiple websites to create an opinion about a company.