We will setup your account after we have received payment and we have screened the order(s) in case of fraud. It is your responsibility to provide us with an email address which is not with the domain(s) you are signing up under. If there is ever an emergency situation or we need to contact you, the primary email address on file will be used for this purpose. It is your responsibility to ensure the email address on file is current or up to date at all times. We don’t require any kind documents to verify your identity, all you need to do is to use a valid and up-to-date email address to get registered with us and place your order!
You agree to use all OffshoreDedicated services and facilities at your own risk. OffshoreDedicated specifically disclaims all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall OffshoreDedicated be liable for any loss, or loss of data, or other commercial damage, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential or other damages. Clients agree that they shall defend, indemnify, save and hold OffshoreDedicated harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney’s fees asserted against OffshoreDedicated, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, it’s agents, employees or assigns. Clients agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless OffshoreDedicated against liabilities arising out of Any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with OffshoreDedicated’s network.
Any services will be suspended if the invoice payment is not made in time, this means if it doesn’t respect the 12 hours limit after the due date. Suspended Shared Hosting accounts will be kept on servers only for 30 days, after which they will autimatically be terminated from our servers. For Suspended VPS / Dedicated Servers, if there is no payment, update/news received from your side, we will re-cycle the server after 48 hours & you’ll all be responsible for the data loss in that case. In case your service has been suspended, there will be no way to access any data or configurations, while the invoice payment is not made. All cancellation requests must be made via the Client Manager and not via email. Cancellations will automatically cancel all outstanding invoices for the service and will be removed from your account at the end of its billing period. Cancellations can be revoked at anytime, if not immediate.
1. OffshoreDedicated reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or otherwise restrict access to the account at any time with or without notice.
2. Any abuse of our staff in any medium or format will result in the suspension or termination of your services.
3. Customers may cancel at any time by sending a cancellation request via the client control panel at least 7 days before the renewal date
4. OffshoreDedicated only provide 15-days refund policy for Shared Hosting services, and there is NO REFUND policy for VPS/Dedicated servers.
5. Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you’ve had an account with us before, canceled and signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund or if you have opened a second account with us.
6. Violations of the Terms of Service will waive the refund policy.
OffshoreDedicated, provides 24 x 7 technical support to our subscribers (except for few holidays and short company meetings when we close our center). All servers housed at our facility are unmanaged, We only ensures that the server is online and is remotely accessible. OffshoreDedicated does not offer tech support for application specific issues such as cgi programming, html or any other such issue.
We don’t provide technical support for YOUR customers. However, if you need full server management, we can offer & manage your server at additional cost. You can always send us your questions at help[@]offshorededicated.net
They are few, but they do exist. We restrict ourselves within the confines of professional ethics, general human morality, and the law of countries our equipment is stationed in. For these reasons, we do not support;
1. Child & Beastiality.
2. Violence, Fascism & Terrorism.
3. Bulk/Spam Mailing.
4. Phishing & Fraud.
5. Botnet Controllers & Malware Distribution.
6. Activity deemed Illegal in countries, where your server is stationed in.
7. Anything that can result is SpamHaus listing!